Registered Nurse, Licensed Massage Therapist, Integrative Nurse Coach
I believe wellness involves the foods we eat, the way we move our bodies, how we manage stress, the products we consume, the work we do, and the relationships we keep. When we make choices that are nourishing to ourselves, we are better able to care for our families. Wellness is absolutely not about perfection, but more about clarifying our needs and desires and moving towards them with self-compassion and gratitude, step by step.
Grounded in both current research and traditional practices, my integrative approach to wellness includes a love for real, whole foods grown locally as much as possible. By incorporating healthy lifestyle choices that deeply nourish our whole selves, parents have the opportunity to provide children with the roots for lifelong wellness.
- Graduate of University of Texas Health Science Center- B.S. Nursing
- Graduate of University of Texas at Austin, B.S. Nutrition
- Registered Nurse, State of Texas RN 815663
- Licensed Massage Therapist, State of Texas MT029175
- Integrative Nurse Coach, International Nurse Coach Association
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor, International Loving Touch Foundation
- Certified Pediatric Massage Therapist, Liddlekidz Foundation
- Infant Massage Instructor, Cradles Project, Council on Recovery Houston
- Massage Volunteer, Texas Children's Hospital
- Member, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
Massage modalities include:
- Pregnancy Massage, Bodywork for the Childbearing Year with Kate Jordan
- Craniosacral Therapy, Upledger Institute
- Myofascial Release and Connective Tissue Massage, The Rolf Institute
- Swedish Massage
- Triggerpoint Therapy
- Infant Massage Instruction
- Pediatric Massage
- Peaceful Touch™
A little more
As a momma, I have been inundated with the sweet moments, challenges, joys, and humbling experiences of motherhood and family life. I am learning everyday and do my best to practice the principles of stress resilience, good nutrition, real connections, and living whole-heartedly. I have discovered that imperfections in this life are beautiful and can be the birthplace of growth and transformation. My joy is supporting other women and families and I am honored to grow with you in your life journey.