The new year is an ideal time for renewal: for starting fresh, eating clean, real foods, eliminating toxins from your diet in a gentle, flexible way that is functional for your family, and for integrating habits that allow you to have a new appreciation for yourself, your body, your family and your life.
In our 4-week program, beginning January 11, 2016 and geared towards women and moms, we will focus on wellness from various perspectives.
Each week will introduce a new topic that builds on the week before.
- Nutrition and Nourishment - what really feeds you, gives you energy, and makes you feel good. We'll cover eating with awareness, meal planning, and cooking.
- Movement - moving every day (and even enjoying it.)
- Self-Care - meditation, journaling, gratitude, sleep, your perception of time.
- Connection - to yourself, your family, your community.
What you will get:
- Introductory guide and weekly guidance via email
- Guidelines and delicious recipes for clean eating
- A one-on-one coaching session with Jessica Deutsch, Certified Holistic Health Coach
- Two optional face-to-face meetings with our group in the Houston area
- Private Facebook group to connect, share and problem solve
- Accountability and group support as well as the collective wisdom of like-minded women.
These 4 weeks will provide you with the space to start the year fresh, doing something good for your body, mind and soul, to reflect on how you nourish yourself, through food, movement and relationships. You will develop clarity and focus surrounding your personal and family wellness goals, and gain a greater awareness of yourself and what you really want. You will feel empowered to make good decisions and choices for you and your family's wellness. Most importantly, you will feel rejuvenated, with energy and clarity to start the new year.
About your coach, Jessica Deutsch, CHHC
Jessica Deutsch is a Certified Holistic Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and offers wellness coaching with a focus on fertility and wellness for moms and young families.